Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Clarity is just once upon a time..

I have been completely stressed out for the past two weeks. I swear, mooting is making me slightly coo-coo. I wake up every morning groaning inwards thinking of the amount work to be done and the zillions(zillions= more than one should be forced to read) of cases to be read. Sigh, at this point, law school doesn't seem all that appealing.

It's strange though, despite all that stress and freaking out, life seems to be more of an..adventure..this year. I have no idea what it holds for me yet, and apart from the fact that I reeally dread going back to Male' this June after my A levels, I feel kinda excited about it all. Life hasn't been exceptionally great so far this year, but it hasn't exactly sucked either. As corny as this is going to sound, it's true what they say, life really is what you make of it. Ahh, I already feel chipper( JD, Eu jin - i told you it's a word.Don't believe the crazy maldivian eh?)

And I know no one believes me, but I honestly have moved on from that particular issue of last year. I think. At least it doesn't bug me like it used to. It's more of the friendship and not having to constantly edit myself out that I miss. It's an amazing feeling, being truly and completely understood.

But after everything that's happened last year, I could do with a little more space. It sucks sometimes, that life is forever changing and clarity is all just once upon a time. But oh well, I digress.

12 comments:

kaiza shozey said...

SLIGHTLY coo-coo? *whistle whistle*

i see what u meant by those cases. i had to go through the papers you showed me for about 10mins and thoughts like (screw this. i cant read anymore) were popping into my head.

i know u dont believe me but nice post ingey. you couldnt have described it all any better. just post more the stuff thats going through that pea-brain of urs. some ppl actually like reading em u know.

kaiza shozey said...

p.s. nice pic. who drew it?

Juna said...

and we have more! we have to read all the cases that opposing counsel submitted and find grounds for rebuttals..sigh...

hmmm...i shall look past the 'pea brain' comment just this once coz im sensing you're attemptign to say something nice..haha..thanx..

and its this pic i took from some one tree hill site

kaiza shozey said...

ehendho. hehe. vat made u choose this specific pic for this post? it cant all be random now can it? and i WAS trying to say something nice :p. atleast u noticed that.

the first paragraph didnt make much sense to me though. "rebuttals"......DUHHHHH!!!!

Unknown said...

'It's more of the friendship and not having to constantly edit myself out that I miss'.. explain a bit..i didnt quite get it..hehehe. n moved on ey bunefa i think ey bunyma its not so convincin dear, dats the part where we tend to stress on..anyway progressin pretty fast though..mayb all the thanks to me dho..:p so finally i got to the readin part dhooo.

Juna said...

hehe well wat i meant about the friendship part is..u kno how the 4 of us spent like 24/7 together rite? i miss that..i miss not having to be vary of myself and wat i say coz they got me.and we're not close..at all..anymore..so i really really miss 3 of my favorite people in the world.hehe.and i say 'i think' coz somedays it sucks pretty bad..but it comes and goes la..
hahaha yea u finally read it dho..took u ages!:P

Juna said...

arra - well i have no idea wat it REALLY represents..hehe..but to me, it symbolizes that i still need someone to keep the light on for me when it gets dark..

Anonymous said...

arnt u always stressed out? i thinks that is the reason u are geting FAT.

Life seems to be very interesting at the start of the new year always? noon tha?

u fyl excited about goin to male'? hehe.gudluk

so about the last year issue. why stil mention it wen u have moved on? komes varakah move on kurevunee dho.aww *hugs* anyways, i believe u.

lifes always changin. u r growin up.how can u stil expect life to treat u as a baby wen u are not.(though u seems like one:P)

--guess who--

Shaari said...

i tried law as an extra subject in A levels & after a coupla classes i had to give up cos as ypu say it didn't sound appealing at all. basically boring. even when i was doing higher studies i had just one compulsory law module which was the single most dry module i studied in those 3 years. my point is yes, i totally get it when u say law school doesn't sound very appealing. but maybe u'll start enjoying it as you go along...

chipper...hmmm cool term. never heard of it before but just checked out to realise it actually exists!

kaiza shozey said...

so thats what it symbolized to you huh. varah obi ehenviyya. now suddenly the post seems much better than before.

and to what anonymous and enchevetre said abt u saying u think uve moved on, i dont see anything wrong with that. isnt it just natural? think of it this way. it shows that what u had before really did mean alot to u and that u didnt think so little of it to be able to completely disregard it in a month. atleast ur doing alot better than most other ppl who linger on stuff like that for months n months jumping back into it and out again. :)

Juna said...

shaari - ooo where did u do ur a levels? and where are u now? hehe..i may be complaining abt law rite now..but i actually really love the subject..my law lecturer usually has to tell me to shut up in class(sigh..my nerd like tendencies remain)..and chances are im prbly gonna do my LLB after my a levels..

Unknown said...

[comented]