Sunday, January 27, 2008

The stupidest thing I've done this year

So, it's the start of another week and as for the weekend, I have officially put in zero studying time. Just wasn't feeling it for some reason. I got insanely bored yesterday and did the stupidest thing. I don't know where it came from, but I got this sudden urge to get a haircut. Maybe it was my way of seeking out that change I've been craving for, or maybe, like I said, I was just insanely bored.

Now, getting a new hairstyle is a major decision and one to be thought out well. And trust me, you should never ever go and get an impulse haircut on your own. Oh believe me, I knew all this, so I don't know which part of my brain thought it was good idea to go alone.

I blame the 2 cans of coffee I had.

Well, you must've probably figured out that I walked out of that salon looking HIDEOUS. No, really, I'm not exaggerating. As a friend put it, I looked like a 'findhuburi kaalheh'.

-_- I really need friends who aren't so honest.

Sigh, this is how I look now. I miss my hair!

6 comments:

kaiza shozey said...

Dammit. why did u put in that pic. i had a really interesting image forming in my mind using the words 'Hideous' and 'findhuburi kaalhu'. u just had to go and spoil it all *scowl*

Juna said...

hehe waat? just look at it! i think im going to have to invest in a coupla caps till it grows out

kaiza shozey said...

OR u can just cut it again and hope it turns out ok this time :p and i dont think the caps gonna work unless u hide all ur hair inside that cap. :P

Juna said...

O_o well a ponytail works...and noooo i dont want to lose anymore hair than i already have! so this is ur policy? if its broken break it some more?

kaiza shozey said...

well...there aint no instant hair growing thing now is there? :p. and i DID suggest the hiding ur hair as well. see how supportive i am. *whistle whistle*

Anonymous said...

hey, i second that. i miss my old hair too :| i wish the natural hair grows back or something? is it supposed to? :$